Translate

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Funny Face Dried Cranberries Review

I love exploring new snacks and share my opinions on my blog. This time I got a chance to review dried cranberries from a company named Funny Face. I have tried their cranberries from their another company named Decas and really loved their Paradise Meadow organic cranberries
 
While shopping every time I see aisles full of lot of snack options say cookies, trail mixes, bars etc. But, when I start going through their ingredients or nutrition info then most snacks don't qualify and I get very few options to select from.
These days I am trying to avoid corn fructose syrup or any unhealthy ingredients in snacks. So, when I first got these Funny Faced cranberries I checked their ingredients and nutrition info to check if these fit my parameters.
As per company, Funny Faced Cranberries have-
  • 50% less sugar than traditional dried cranberries
  • 5 times the fiber
  • 25% less calories
  • Natural and fat free
  • No cholesterol
  • No preservatives
  • Kosher certified
  • Gluten free
Ingredients- Cranberries, soluble corn fiber, evaporated cane juice etc.

I checked ingredients and nutrition  facts and didn't find anything surprising. I am not sure about corn fiber, but unless it is non GMO then that should be good.

Funny Faced Cranberries have launched their product in small boxes each having 21 gram or .75 oz  of snacks. You can put these small packages in your lunch box, bags or in pockets. I liked the packaging and this concept of small boxes.

Now coming to the taste, these cranberries come in Cherry flavor and these are claimed to have 50% less sugar than normal dried cranberries. I liked the taste moderately, but If you like Cherry flavor then you might really love this flavor. These are not very sweet and gives good aftertaste of cherry flavor.

If your kids or you like too much sugary snacks or don't have inclination towards cherry flavor, then this is not the right snack for you. But, if you like less sugary and healthy snacks and like cherry flavor, then you should give it a try.You can also use these dried cranberries like other raisins and put these while baking cookies or any other desserts. 

I would like Funny Face Cranberries to launch similar boxes in other flavors as well. I am satisfied with the quality of these dried cranberries.Case of 6 multi packs of  6-.75 oz dried Cranberries boxes costs $15.99. If you want to try, you can buy Funny Faced Dried Cranberries at their online shop.

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page. Any claims about material or data taken is from website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.