Translate

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dot & Dot Slim Packing Cubes Review

If you travel frequently or you love organizing then you should read this post. I got a chance to review slim packing cubes from a company named Dot & Dot.

These packing cubes comes in multiple colors and their size is 11" x 6.75" x 3". When I tried, I could easily fit my 2 dresses in each. Each set comes with 4 slim packing cubes.

These organizers are not like hard boxes but these are bags. You can adjust these cubes in your luggage, suitcase, wardrobe very easily. You can also stack these. I used these packing organizers while going on a trip recently.  Each cube package can easily store 3-4 t-shirts. It helps in keeping clothes wrinkle free and you can easily make different sets based on your requirements.I liked the quality of these organizers. These packing cubes almost turns into flat boxes when you unzip these. I would have liked these more if these can have some solid box type base even when zip is not closed. This creates problem in storing daily usage items like socks.Picture below shows my attempt in storing socks.


Dot & Dot slim packing cubes are available on Amazon and costs around $26.97. 

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I also own this size of Dot&Dot packing cubes. I use them for my underwear, laptop charger, cellphone charger, straightening iron, hair curler.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.