Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Funny Face Dried Cranberries Review : Healthy and Natural Snack

Home 
"With a 75-year history in the cranberry industry, sales in 25 plus countries and 7 warehouse locations throughout the U.S., Decas has a global presence in the cranberry business.Through advanced cranberry science and traditional cranberry knowledge, we offer our customers the technical capabilities to create groundbreaking new products."

I love trying different snacks and foods. I am always in hunt of new healthy snacks options.Recently I got a chance to review Dried Cranberries from Decas and Funny Face Dried Cranberries. I received 4 packs of Funny Face Cranberries and 2 packs of Paradise Meadow.

I found these cranberries fresh and tasty. I liked all varieties but my top favorites are Premium Dried Cranberries and Organic Premium Dried Cranberries. It was really hard for me to resist when I started eating these. As these dried cranberries are naturally fat free so I had no guilt feeling.
I liked the taste and flavor of these dried cranberries. These are juicy,sweetened in perfect manner and so yummy. As per manufacturers these are loaded with antioxidants and are gluten free.

Their Funny Face Dried Cranberries come in four flavors : Goofy Grape, Freckle Face Strawberry, Choo Choo Cherry and Rootin’ Tootin’ Raspberry.I enjoyed these especially Freckle Face Strawberry.
They have given such interesting names to each variety. With these interesting names, parents can teach kids easily that healthy eating can be fun. Both adults and kids can enjoy these snacks.
Each bag has good amount of dried cranberries. It is good for munching and is a perfect snack option. You can keep it in your hand bag, in your office drawer, in car or anywhere. I used to take these packs while going for shopping. These are not only refreshing but gives energy and controls hunger. I liked Choo Choo Cherry moderately as I am not a big fan of cherry flavor. Rest all flavors I liked very well. 

I am satisfied with the quality of these dried cranberries.Box of 6 dried Cranberries Packs costs $19.99. 
Buy here: Funny Face Dried Cranberries Online shop
Funny Face Cranberries ~Facebook
Funny Face Cranberries~ Twitter

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page. Any claims about material or data taken is from website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.