Translate

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream Review

Who doesn't want healthy screen? I am always in constant search of good skin care products which can make my skin healthy and glowing. I am trying an anti-wrinkle cream product from Anavita these days.
Anavita cream is white in color. It is having thick texture and is not very oily. My skin is sensitive but not very oily . I have to apply a little amount of this cream to moisturize my face. It provides  enough moisture and keeps my skin hydrated.

 
It is not like lotions but is thick in consistency.This cream has nice fragrance which is not very strong. I am not having wrinkles on my skin as of now, I am using it to keep my skin healthy and young. 

I apply this cream in morning as daily facial cream. Winter season is really harsh for skin, cold winds and heating takes all moisture from skin. You can't leave outside without applying good moisturizers, this cream serves its purpose well. I am using this cream since 2 weeks and have not observed any acne problem or breakouts on skin.
 
In a nutshell, I am satisfied with the quality of Anavita anti-wrinkle cream but it's bit expensive. I would buy this product if this is on sale or I get some discounts.

Anavita Anti-Wrinkle cream is available on Amazon and costs $29.95 for 50 ml size jar. 

Disclaimer-I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.