From Company's Website:
"Inspired by the idea of producing local, fresh food from what was an urban waste stream, Back to the Roots has grown to create the Grow-Your-Own Mushroom Garden which lets anyone, across the country, grow their own gourmet mushrooms at home as well! Our Efforts Today:
- Help families grow over 135,000lbs of fresh food at home in 2011!
- Selling our kits at over 300 Whole Foods nationwide "
I recently reviewed Grow at home Mushroom Kit. This kit is used to grow mushrooms indoor. It comes as a small box. This kit has no shelf life and it can be kept unopened as such for 6 months.
This kit comes along with a small spray mister.
You just need to follow some easy steps and then wait for mushrooms to grow:-
- When you want to grow Mushroom Garden, just take soil bag having mushroom seeds and coffee grounds from box.
- Now, make a + sign cut in soil bag.
- Soak this cut bag in water for 12 hrs.
- Now put bag back in kit and mist it daily for 2 times. In 10 days time you will see mushrooms coming out from your kit.
|(Image credits; Back To The Roots)|
If you also want to learn more about Mushroom Garden Kit or want to buy this, then you can take a look at their website here. You can connect with Back To The Roots on Facebook and Twitter.
Back To The Roots is giving a same Grow at home Mushroom Kit(ARV $19.95) to a lucky winner.
Giveaway ends 01/01/13 and is open in continental US only(Age must be 18+).
Good luck and you can enter here to win:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page.Sponsor is responsible for shipping of prize.Freebies in Mailbox is not responsible for any lost or missed package.