Translate

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Yorkshire-Mayfair Tencil Bed Sheet Set review

I received a 4 -piece Tencel  bed sheet set  from a company named as Yorkshire-Mayfair to review and share my honest opinion on my blog.
I didn't know about Tencel material, I searched on internet and found that it is  a natural, man made fiber . It is made from the natural cellulose found in the wood pulp. It is similar to Lycocell or rayon.

As per wikipedia-

"Some main characteristics of lyocell fibers are that they are soft, absorbent, very strong when wet or dry, and resistant to wrinkles. Lyocell fabric can be machine washed or drycleaned, it drapes well, and it can be dyed many colors, and can simulate a variety of textures such as suede, leather, and silk."
I received Light Gray color bed sheet in Queen size. As per description, it fits up to 16" matress and is made up of 100% Tencel material.This bed sheet set came in a standard bed sheet package having fitted sheet, top sheet and 2 pillow cases. 


This bed sheet set is lighter in weight, it fitted well on my queen size mattress. Its material is really soft and gives silky feel.  I liked the fact that this doesn't show up much wrinkles.
It is very easy to made bed with this bed sheet. I washed this twice and it didn't show any linen. Bed sheet color didn't fade and it didn't show many wrinkles after wash.

I would give it 10/10 in terms of quality as it is very soft and comfortable. I didn't like gray color, but this bed sheet comes in many colors and looks really nice in blue and pink colors.

Pros-
  • Good quality material.
  • Very soft.
  • Don't show any linen or colors don't fade after wash
Cons
  • Little expensive, costs $69.99 currently.
Yorkshire-Mayfair Tencil Bed Sheet is available on Amazon and comes in many colors. 

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.