Translate

Monday, June 8, 2015

Chalkboard Baby Month Stickers Review

If you are expecting or have new born babies, then this post is for you.  This is something you would really love to do.

I received some samples of Chalkboard Baby Month Stickers from iCustomLabel for review purpose.This set includes 12 onesie stickers:  12 - Monthly stickers - 1 month to 12 months. Simply peel the sticker from the sheet and stick it to the onesie. Means it is as easy as peel. and stick. Each sticker dimension is about 4".
(image credits- iCustomLabel)

These stickers sticks well for few hours and look wonderful on baby clothes like onesies or plain tees. One of my friend is blessed with a beautiful baby boy . I gave these baby month stickers to her.  My friend really liked these stickers. 
(image credits- iCustomLabel)
You can use these stickers to capture memories and these stickers would also make a wonderful baby shower gift. These stickers can be bought from iCustomLabel site and a set costs $10.00

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.