Translate

Friday, June 5, 2015

Ariana's Art 48 Artist Quality Colored Pencils Set Review

I love colors and paintings, one fine day I just decided that I will paint something and decorate the house. Same day I went to the store and purchased a canvas. I couldn't buy acrylic paints and then got occupied with some stuff and the canvas was sitting in my storage room.

When I saw Ariana's Art Colored Pencils set, I really wanted to try this set. I got a set for review purpose and I decided to try something fun with these colors. Something was going in my mind about canvas and colored pencils.



Ariana's colored pencils set came in a black canvas carrying case. When I opened this case, I was bit stunned. This set includes 48 color pencils and I couldn't think about any color which is not in this set. Believe me, this set has pencils in all possible colors. This storage case also includes sharpener and an eraser. I added one pencil to the set for drawing purpose.
I started painting my canvas with these colored pencils. I tried colored pencils for the first time on the canvas. I did a fun trick, first I colored normally. It gave pencil colors touch, then I touched the tip of these pencils in water and colored again. This gave water color touch to the canvas. I really loved this trick and it helped me in giving different shades to the painting. I could easily layer the colors and it gave rich look. I really enjoyed painting and tried with multiple color pencils.

Pros-
  • Wide array of vibrant colors. Set comes with 48 colored pencils.
  • Pencils don't break and give rich colors.

Cons-
  • Bit expensive. It costs $48.77

I liked this set and would recommend it. Ariana's Art 48 Artist Quality Colored Pencils Set is available on Amazon and currently costs  $48.77. 

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.