Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

goPure’s Argan Oil review

I recently got a chance to review Argan Oil from goPure. A friend of mine told me about Argan Oil last year. I did some internet research that time and came to know about various benefits of Argan Oil. This oil is extracted from Argan Trees found in Morocco, it is also known as Moroccan oil and is famous for cosmetic and various medicinal properties. 
goPure's Argan Oil comes in a dark color 4 oz /120 ml size bottle. I got it shipped from Amazon and it came in a secure package with bubble wrap. As per company, this is 100% pure, grade A, certified organic cold pressed oil.

Argan Oil bottle says it can be used as a moisturizer for hair, face , body and nails. I have very long hair and always in need of moisturizers. I decided to try Argan Oil first on my hair.

Instructions say that 3-4 drops of oil should be sufficient to moisturize hair, but in my case I applied more say 20-30 drops of oil in my hair. 3-4 drops were not sufficient for my waist length hair. This oil has no odor or smell, it is very light in texture. It is very easy to rub oil in palms and apply on hair as it is thin in texture, this oil gets absorbed very quickly and don't leave greasy hair.

I am using this oil since 2-3 weeks. It moisturizes hair well, does conditioning and also adds shine. I also use it for hydrating my skin, apply it on my hands as a daily moisturizer. It works like a non-greasy cream and gets absorbed easily. 

In a nutshell, I am satisfied with the quality of goPure's Argan Oil. If possible, company should launch this oil in small size bottles as well say 1 Oz. That way it would be easy for everyone to buy and try.

If you want to try you can buy goPure's Argan Oil on Amazon4 oz bottle currently costs $17.89


Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.