Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

4-Piece Cotton Flannel Sheet Set from Yorkshire-Mayfair ~Review

I received a 4 -piece Cotton Flannel bed sheet set  from company named as Yorkshire-Mayfair to review and share my honest opinion on my blog.

To be honest, I have tried multiple flannel pajamas but never bought a flannel bed sheet before. This bed sheet set came in a standard bed sheet package having fitted sheet, top sheet and 2 pillow cases. I received bed sheet in baby blue color and in Queen size. 
Description says it is heavy bed sheet, but I felt that this is moderate in weight. It is not very heavy. It fitted well on my queen size bed and looked nice. This is made of 100% cotton and is very soft and cuddly. This bed sheet is good when used in cold weather, it gives that additional warmth due to its material. 

The colors stayed after wash but dryer showed lot of lint.  I have washed it 2-3 times since I received this. I would say that color didn't fade and it still looks good on my bed. But, I am not very impressed with the amount of lint.

This bed sheet is perfect if you are looking for soft and easy going fabric. Be careful when you wash this, better if you could dry it without using machine.  In short, It is not a very fancy, royal looking bed sheet which you can put in guest bed room when you have your best guests coming. But this is a bed sheet which you can use it on daily basis.

Yorkshire-Mayfair 4-piece bed sheet set is available on Amazon and currently costs $39.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.