Translate

Friday, April 17, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press Review

If you are a coffee lover, you must be thrilled to know about this new product. I am happy to share my review on French Coffee Press from Francois et Mimi.
This is a stainless steel French Coffee press which can be used to brew fresh coffee every morning with coffee beans. This is a vintage style coffee press which looks very classy and elegant  Its surface has a mirror like finish and believe me you can see your face in it and also check mascara ;)

It is quite easy to use, put some coffee in it and pour hot water, wait for 5 mins and then press the handle 2-3 times to crush beans and then in few minutes your coffee is ready.

I also use this to keep my tea or coffee hotter for long time, it can hold up to 1000 ml. It is easy to clean and also dishwasher safe. I don't put it in dishwasher though and wash it carefully by hands only.

I liked its elegant and vintage design. Only thing which I disliked is some noise when you press this to make coffee.
Also, be very careful when you pour the hot coffee, as the French Press is bit heavy so handle this very carefully while pouring coffee.

Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press is available on Amazon and currently costs $39.95

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.