Translate

Sunday, December 14, 2014

SinfulColors Nail Colors review - Holidays Collection 2014

I love holidays season. Stores are full of new products and some products are specially launched for holidays. I really love the colors and warmth in this season.
SinfulColors has also launched new shades of nail polishes for Holiday season 2014. I got a chance to review some new shades and share my feedback.

I received four nail paints to try. I have never used SinfulColors products before and it was my first time.
Let's Talk-This is royal purple shade. I really liked this shade and it goes perfectly well with casuals. I didn't apply it in very smooth manner but I believe picture will give you an idea of shade.


Out of this world - It's silver shade with slight glimmer. It is very decent and light shade perfect for formal occasions. You can also wear this shade daily in office as well.


Ice Dream - It has glitters in silver base. I applied it on one coat of 'Out of this world'. This gave nice glitter touch on silver base. It is fun nail paint and I liked it. Only downside is that I found it hard to remove these glitter paints with nail polish removers.

Galax-Sea-  This shade has green shimmery flakes. I applied just one coat of this paint on nails.I should have applied some base coat of some light shade before its coat. You can try this shade in combination with other shades. I liked it moderately.

In a nutshell, I liked these new shades from SinfulColors Holidays collection. SinfulColors nail paints are available in Walgreens and priced at $1.99 for holidays season.

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page. Any claims about material or data taken is from website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.