Translate

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Smart Turn ON /OFF Snooze Digital Alarm Clock Review

I hate the continuous noise of wall clock in the night. Not sure about you, but sometimes I get annoyed with the tick-tick sound of the clock. When it happens I just take the battery from the clock and then go to sleep. 

A few months back I decided to hang wall clock only in living room and replace my bedroom's wall clock with a digital one. I recently tried a small digital alarm clock from a brand named Ringring.


When I was ordering it on Amazon, I noticed colors like Orange, Green, Blue, Pink and White. Even though Green and Orange colors showed in the pic, these selections were not available on the Amazon. I selected in white color so it can match with my white themed bedroom furniture. Plus, white is neutral so I thought it is safe to get it.This digital clock came well on time. It is a very small and light weight alarm clock. It is about the size of the palm of the hand. I found it pretty easy to setup. This didn't come with batteries, luckily I was having some spare 2A batteries and it started working. There are setting buttons at the back side of this clock where you can easily set time and alarm time. 

I liked the design of this clock as it has very different on/off feature. There are two sides with ON and OFF. With ON side on the top, this shows alarm set, alarm icon can be seen on the clock panel. With OFF side on the top, alarm disappears from the panel and you don't have to manually turn off the alarm. Isn't it a nice and cool feature?

For suppressing there is a Snooze button on ON side and then there is a light button which turns on its glow light. It glows in dark.

I liked the design, small size and ON/OFF features of this clock. It is a nice addition to my room and serving its purpose well.

Only suggestion is to allow more colors selection in a relatively easy manner on the websites. This is available on Amazon and costs $23.50 currently.


Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of use or misuse of the product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients, and side-effects if any on the website page. Any claims about material or data taken are from the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.