Translate

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Kinzd's Accordion Wallet Leather Card Wallet for Women Review

To be honest, I'm very bad in managing tons of access cards, credit cards, and debit cards. I have a phone cover wallet for my iPhone and normally love putting a credit card and identity card in that. But, this is always not sufficient. For example, I went to the library to pick a book and I was not carrying my library card. I don't like carrying my purse or bag all the time and was looking for a small wallet. 

I came to know about leather wallets from Kinzd and decided to give it a try. I placed the order on the Kinzd site, it took a couple of days and finally I received the black leather wallet which I ordered.

I liked the wallet when I first took it in my hands. Just read a book on tidying and decluttering life "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up". In the book, the author says if something on touch gives you joy then keep it else discard it. I'm not kidding but I really felt joy when I took this wallet in my hands. This wallet is very light in weight, very decent looking and not at all bright or faux leather type. This wallet has around 9-10 folds, I put my library card, credit cards, debit cards, train pass, access cards, health care cards etc.  It has an ID window which has transparent cover and can be used to keep Id card like vehicle license, state card etc. It has a slot for keeping cash also.

This wallet has RFID blocking feature too. These days information is not at all safe and anyone can hack your identity and information. This feature helps in blocking your cards from scanners trying to scan your information and protects identity. I was not looking for this feature but I'm glad my wallet has this.

It has a metal zipper which works really swiftly. This wallet is very small in size, I normally carry it in my pocket or sometimes I also keep it in my handbag if I'm carrying any.

I'm using this wallet for more than 2 weeks now and really impressed with the quality. It has really eased my life and I am always ready with all my cards wherever I go. Also, I have tried keeping access cards on the front side and it works when I scan my access card.

In a nutshell, this wallet is great. This item took some time in shipping, if shipping can be expedited for this then it will be very good. I tried a lot to find anything which can be improved in this wallet but couldn't find any. I'll definitely recommend it to anyone. This wallet is available on Kinzd's site and currently costs $15.99

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of use or misuse of the product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients, and side-effects if any on the website page. Any claims about material or data taken are from the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.