Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Xtreme Comforts Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Review

My first experience with memory foam material was when I bought a memory foam mattress few years back. I was amazed to see that huge mattress was shipped in a small box, good thing about memory foam material is that you can fold it and then it takes the original shape when it is unopened.

I recently reviewed Memory Foam pillow from Xtreme Comforts. Like memory foam mattress, this pillow came in a small box. Box was heavy and this pillow was rolled in a bundle. When I removed the plastic sheet from this rolled bundle then after few minutes it became huge pillow.

This pillow is heavy and is very comfortable. I've been using this pillow since 2-3 weeks and it always stays in shape. It has uniform density and is firm. I have lots of pillows in my home and most of these have gone flat with couple of months usage. When pillows goes flat, it neither looks good nor it serves the purpose.
Xtreme Comforts pillow is very thick and heavy. Whenever I take support on this, it comforts my back and neck. It is neither too soft nor too hard, and has perfect firmness.  This is also machine washable, but I have not washed it yet. This pillow has bamboo cover, but I put a pillow cover on top of that. It keeps my pillow clean and I can match it with bed sheets.
If you are looking for a comfortable and thick pillow which stays in shape, then you should try this pillow. In case if you are not comfortable using thick pillows then it might not work for you.

Pros:-
1. Very comfortable.
2. Always stays in shape.
3. Never goes flat.

Cons:-
1. Bit expensive, Queen size pillow costs $49.99

Xtreme Comforts Shredded Memory Foam pillow is available on Amazon.

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.