Translate

Monday, June 15, 2015

Samepage Review

Samepage is an online social collaboration and sharing website where people can share their projects, ideas and content online by creating pages. This is a new website created with an idea to coordinate personal and professional activities using pages.  As the name suggests 'Everyone is on the same page' using these pages. You can use this website for personal or group activities say planning a weekend or planning a hiking trip to professional activity say project plan.

I signed up and created an account on Samepage for review purpose. I created two pages for testing purpose, I named first page as 'Books I loved most' and second page as 'Weekend Plan'.

Here on Samepage, you can add images, tables, lists, maps, videos , text etc. to the page. If you connect account with social media say Facebook, then you can share the pages with your friends. They can comment on your pages.

Here in this page, I added Image of the book which I recently read, added some comments.



I also used the list feature by creating list highlighting some of my favorite books. Also, I created some task by giving a book name which I am planning to read by this month end. Added link to the book name, which takes me to the summary page of the book.




I created second page named 'Weekend Plan'. In this page I created tasks like Grocery shopping list, hair cut, cleaning tasks etc. You can use this page as a to-do list tool, as it shows tasks as overdue if these are not marked as completed by due date.
I added Atlantic City Map to my weekend plan page, as I planned to go to Atlantic City . Also, added image of cookies, which I planned to bake on Sunday. Also, included list of ingredients which I needed for making cookies.


In short, I captured everything on the same page like tasks, lists, images, maps. I also shared this page with friends and they liked it.

I mostly used Samepage for personal tasks, you can also use this tool for professional usage say you can upload a presentation or excel to the page and add minutes of meetings to the same page. This page can be easily shared with colleagues and they can comment on the same.

Samepage allows you to create groups, you can easily switch view from personal to group view. Group dashboard will show all the pages belonging to that Group, you can check your pages under your dashboard.

In short, I liked the Samepage website. I would suggest some changes like enhancing table features, table gave me really hard time when I wanted to delete a row. Also, there is always scope of improvement, I believe future versions of Samepage will provide more features to its users.

You can try Samepage free by creating account at Samepage.

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.