Translate

Monday, June 1, 2015

Grilluminator BBQ Grill Light Review

If you love barbecuing or grilling is your passion then you might find this post interesting. I will be sharing my opinion on BBQ Grill light from Grilluminator today.

Grillumiator came in a small box. When I first took it in hands I was really finding for button. I couldn't find any button then I noticed switch kind of sign on the top section of the light. I was bit confused and wanted to quickly see how it works. It came with three batteries, back side of the light has section where cell needs to be fitted. 





I found little difficulty in opening the battery section as it is not like normal panel which we normally find in weighing machines or remotes which you can easily slide. I had to find a mini screw driver for opening the screw and then I fitted 
battery cells. Pic shows Duracell batteries, it came with some other company batteries, I put Duracell as somehow I misplaced original ones.
After putting batteries, the light worked just by touching the button mark. It's not really a button but works just by touching. I was really happy to see the light work after all that struggle of finding screw driver and fitting the cells.

This light really illuminates well, it has a clamp which can be used to clamp it against grill , kitchen railings or any place where you want the light. This has 10 LED lights and as per company it can last 50,000 hours of night grilling.

I'm not exaggerating but this gives sufficient light to cook in the kitchen even if power goes away. This can really help in case of any emergencies like storms or when power goes off.It can be really helpful during camping.

I'm quite impressed with this light, I'm planning to take it to my next camping trip. 

Pros-
1) Very bright light, illuminates whole surface where it is clamped.
2) Can be easily clamped against any surface.
3) Works by simple touch. 

Cons-
1) Requires initial effort for putting batteries . Battery lid is not something which you can slide like remote control one, but you would need a screw driver for opening it and putting batteries. 
In short, I am satisfied with the quality of this light and really liked the idea as well. Grilluminator is available on Amazon and costs $35.01 currently.

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.