Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012


   Anytime Costumes for Adults-Review

Anytime Costumes

About- Anytime Costumes.com is a fun site which has huge collection of costumes for Halloween, adult costume parties or even for simple occasions.They offer several different sizes, so everyone can find a costume with a comfortable fit. Their site is not limited to adult costumes only,they also have kids costumes, masks, wigs, hats etc.

(Image by- AnytimeCostumes.com)

My review-
I am glad that I got opportunity to review an adult costume from Anytime Costumes. It was very difficult for me to choose an outfit .This site has such a huge collection of outfits for both men and women. I liked many costumes and was completely confused as what to order. Finally I made up my mind and chose Red Flapper Dress or Miss Millie Costume.

http://cdn.anytimecostumes.com/csc_inc/images/items/480x600/49185M.jpg(Image by- AnytimeCostumes.com)

This dress is designed for dancing. This is sexy and hot satin dress,covered in the signature flapper fringe that are made to move while you shimmy and shake the night away. 

Things I liked most about this dress:-
  • Dress is very light weight and quality of material is good.
  • Fine stitching, no impressions of any extra threads.
  • One size fits all. Dress has zipper on sides and it is designed in such a way, that it can fit from small to Medium size women.
  • It can be used for Halloween party as well as other costume parties or dance parties.
This came with feather head band, it looks quite nice with dress. 

Other things which I noticed:-
  • This dress is very delicate and demands extra care, it can't be  washed in machine.
  • It is best if you wear some inner wear , else its edges can be harsh on skin.

I am planning to wear it during Halloween 2012.I liked many other costumes on this site like Angry Bird , Fairy Tale and Vampire costumes.

If you want to try some cool and fun outfits for Halloween 2012, then you should browse Anytime Costumes.com
 

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got a free sample costume for review purpose . Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product .

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.