Translate

Friday, May 29, 2015

Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Review

Someone  said - " Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder". It's true but still we try our best to look beautiful and young. There is no true fountain of youth" ; but we still always search for it.  



I received an anti-imperfection eye therapy cream from Perfective Ceuticals for the review purpose. This is basically an anti-aging moisturizer or eye cream to fight all those bad wrinkles around your eyes which you always hate.

This was very well packaged and I liked the small bottle in which this serum came. I can pump pea sized amount of serum easily. This is like moisturizer and is of medium consistency. It is not very greasy but my skin takes 5-10 minutes to absorb this cream. I normally pump once and apply cream around my eyes. It moisturizes skin very well and also hydrates dry patches around my eyes. 
Some anti-wrinkle serums give glue like feel or stretch your skin, it doesn't work like that. I don't feel any stretching of skin or any glue kind of material. I'm applying it since 2-3 weeks and noticed that it keeps skin under eyes hydrated. I have not seen any magical or drastic change, but it acts as a perfect eye moisturizer. I'm not getting any itching or burning due to this.



As per company, product contains EGF , Matrixyl, Retinol and Ginseng Extract to diminish eye wrinkles, reduce puffiness and de-saturate dark circles.

Pros-
  • Good quality. No itching or burning on skin ( depends on the skin though).
  • Bottle pump gives pea sized amount of cream, saves any wastage.
Cons-
  • Expensive. 15 ml size bottle costs $72, I would think twice if I have to pay this much amount for an eye cream.
Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy Cream is available on Amazon and currently costs $72.

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.