Translate

Friday, October 26, 2012

34° Crisps

 



(Image credits: 34° Crisps )

From Company's Website:
"Welcome to the home of lighter, crispier, all-natural crackers that are simply good to eat. We created 34° Crisps as the perfect companion to the world’s favorite cheeses. But the truth is, we love them straight from the box too."



Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. Please note that Freebies in Mailbox is not responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill their prizes. I have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. 

13 comments:

  1. I love cracker like snacks instead of sugary ones. These sound like they have more flavor than sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to win these here because I've never won here before. I like the crisps, I've had them before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm diabetic and would like cracker type sweets instead of cookies... myamurphy@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am trying to watch how much sugar i take in so these would be helpful
    glori johnson
    gloria4869@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to win because I love chocolate and there's a chocolate sample!
    meltheplux at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to win bc it looks so gooood

    ReplyDelete
  7. THese sound good to me because I like light and simple crackers/cookies. These sound nice with morning tea/coffee

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look delish...I like the fact that they are not to sweet and they are baked not fried. Great review...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these look good and I'd like to try them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Non-sugary snacks are a good option for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am always on the lookout for a healthier snack for my kiddos! these

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like to snack and this would be a healthier way for me to do that

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like to try something new...
    amycruz03@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.