Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2012

RoadKill  T-Shirts Review

 

From Website: 

"Wearing a funny t shirt is the easiest way to social network (without being creepy, mind) is to express one's self. Nothing does that more subtly or stylishly as a good ol' funny tshirt." 

RoadKill T-Shirts company offers over 2000 funny t shirts.They also have American Apparel t-shirts and bottle cap opener t-shirts.

My review:

(Pic  of T-shirt which I received)

I got a t-shirt named "Back in the old days" from RoadKill for review purpose.This t-shirt is soft and made of cotton. It is comfortable,easy to wash and wear. RoadKill T-shirts  have a wide range of funny shirts. I also liked "Some People just need a pat on the Back" T-shirt and "Zombies only want a hug" T-shirt.

SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED A PAT ON THE BACK T-SHIRT(WHITE INK)
(Image credits: RoadKill T-shirts)

ZOMBIES ONLY WANT A HUG FUNNY T-SHIRT(WHITE INK)
(Image credits: RoadKill T-shirts)

If you are looking for some new funny shirts , then you can visit RoadKill T-shirts here.  

RoadKill T-shirts also host free t-shirt giveaways on their Facebook fan page. You can check their Facebook page and enter to win a free t-shirt.

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.