Translate

Friday, October 12, 2012

SKOY reuable and washable clothes Review

From Website: 

"The SKOY cloth is a fabulous, absorbent, biodegradable and natural multi-use cloth.  Our re-usable earth friendly cloth is perfect in your kitchen, bathroom, and on most surface areas in your home or office.  SKOY cloth can be used in place of your sponge, wash cloth or paper towels. "


My Review
Skoy sent me some clothes for review purpose. When I opened the packet and took these in my hands, these were like rough hard sheets of paper.

But, when I soaked a rough sheet in water, it transformed into a cloth. These Skoy clothes come in various colors. I am not a big fan of paper towels. Whenever I tear a paper towel ,a strange feeling always occupies my mind that I am wasting my money on paper and not helping the environment. Before getting Skoy clothes, I was using normal piece of clothes for doing daily cleaning activities like cleaning kitchen, wiping table and other furniture. I also buy paper towel, but use it in a limited manner like soaking oil from food.

Now skoy clothes have replaced normal clothes in my kitchen. These are soft, reusable, washable and very effective in cleaning kitchen counter, gas top,cleaning dishes like a sponge and in day to day cleaning activities like wiping dust from furniture or cleaning dining table.


I took picture of my skoy cloth which I am using for more than 2 weeks. It is now covered with stains but still works good.

Some Good things


  • Reusable: Skoy clothes can be washed as we wash normal clothes and can be reused many times.
  • Cost Effective: If we use these skoy clothes then we can save some bucks.
  • Eco-Friendly: These are biodegradable and not bad for environment.
  • Multipurpose : Skoy cloth can be used as a sponge for cleaning dishes or can be used as a cloth for cleaning kitchen counter or can be used as a duster for wiping dust.
  • Dries very fast: It dries very quickly. This eliminates chances of developing bacteria.
 
In a nutshell, I liked these SKOY clothes and will continue using these in future. If you want to try Skoy Clothes, then you can browse their websiteYou can also connect with them on Facebook  , Twitter

Skoy clothes can be purchased from Skoy site. These are also available in all The Container Store locations and select Cost Plus World Market locations too.

Skoy is also involved in raising environmental awareness through fund raising.More details of this program can be checked here.

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.