Translate

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Cave Tools 17" Stainless Steel BBQ Skewers review

Finally, the weather is getting better, I'm desperately waiting for hot summer days so we can start barbeque. I have done all preparations in advance; I came to know about 17" Stainless steel BBQ skewers for making kebabs and decided to try these.
(Courtesy: Cave Tools)


I don't have any personal grill and couldn't use these skewers on the grill outside; I decided to try these using oven. Cave Tools deals with all products related to barbeque and this skewers pack is one of their product. The package consisted of 10 skewers and these are made of heavy-duty stainless steel. I liked stainless steel over wooden skewers, first these look nice; secondly, you don't have to soak these in the water like wooden skewers before use.


Everyone loves grilled veggies in my family. I decided to make some Vegetable Kebabs using these. As I decided at the last minute I was running short of some veggies like Zucchini and Squash. I just decided to make the Kebabs using whatever I could find in my fridge.  I got some tomatoes, red peppers, onion and flower stalks and cut these into small square pieces. I didn't follow any specific recipe, just used whatever vegetables I had and we can grill. Then I tossed these veggies with lots of olive oil, black pepper, and some salt. I separated onion while tossing these to keep onion slices intact.

Then I put all these pieces carefully on the skewers and then preheated oven to 400 degrees and kept these skewers over a vegetable basket. I grilled these for 10-15 minutes, in between I flipped these to grill evenly on all sides.

The final outcome was really nice kebabs. All veggies were nicely and evenly grilled with a nice texture. There was a crispness in the veggies and these tasted very good. Plus, these looked very nice on the skewers. Skewers have a ring which is used to easily slide all veggies on the plate.


Overall, I really enjoyed using these skewers to make my vegetable kebabs. I'm planning to buy lots of vegetables and make these kebabs again next weekend as well. I'll also try these while doing the next barbeque when the weather is supportive.

This 17" stainless steel bbq skewers set from Cave Tools is available on Amazon and costs $21.99 currently.This set is also available on Cave Tools site and can be purchased here.If you want 15% off, you can redeem code SKEWER15

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of use or misuse of the product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients, and side-effects if any on the website page. Any claims about material or data taken are from the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.