Translate

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Maxx Elite "Gentle Warm" Bottle Warmer & Sterilizer Review


Sometimes I wonder how technology has changed our lives. These days we have devices and gadgets for everything we can think of. One such device which has eased my life is Gentle Warm Bottle Warmer and Sterilizer from Maxx Elite.

I've been using this Maxx Elite Smart Bottle Warmer since 2-3 weeks. I really liked its simple touch operation. It has 3 temperature settings , 'Gentle warm' for warming  milk at 104F, 'Express warm' for heating baby food at 158F and 'Sterilize' for sterilizing bottles at 212F.  This came with a bowl, covering lid and insulation frame.

It is quite easy to use and can be used in 3 modes i.e. for warming milk, heating food and sterilizing bottles.
Just fill it with water, put bottle or food in the given tray and press Gentle or Express Warm. I use it to sterilize baby bottles , sippy cups etc. It has a green indicator light which turns when temperature reaches 104 F or 40C. You can easily switch  it off by touching the off button.

It is very small in size, don't take much counter top space. I just keep it in a corner in kitchen and just press easy touch buttons whenever it is used. I also keep it in room during night for easy and quick warming of milk bottles.

Before receiving it I used to sterilize baby bottles in open container on gas stove .This has really eased my life. This is bit expensive but has great utility. This is available on Amazon and currently costs $46.99


Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.