Translate

Saturday, June 20, 2015

CacheAlaska Air Vent Phone Mount Review

If you don't use GPS device and rely on your smartphone for navigation, then you may find this post as useful. I have GPS but hardly use it, I'm a smartphone person and use phone for navigation purpose mostly.


 I have seen different types of phone mounts or phone holders for car. I had one dashboard holder which worked fine during winters, but it was not able to stick to the dashboard with increase in outside temperature. I was looking for some phone mount  that never fall out from the dashboard.

I got an air phone mount from CacheAlaska for review purpose. I've been using this mount for 2-3 weeks and it's been working fine. It is a very small mount , practically as small as a hair clip. It is 5.5 cm in size and can be stretched till 7.5 cm. I have nexus phone and it fitted well in this mount. This mount is really easy to use, just press/fit it against the air vent and then you can stretch it and fit phone in it. It stays quite close and you can easily operate the phone while driving. I normally use it when I use phone for navigation purpose. 

This mount securely holds my phone and phone never fell in case of high speed or road bumps. I can easily operate my phone when it is on mount and can also charge it at the same time. This is available at CacheAlaska's website and currently costs $9.97.

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.