Translate

Monday, May 11, 2015

#Adeline Anti-Aging Moisturizer & Organic Eye Serum Review

We are always in search of fountain of youth, though it is true that " there is no true fountain of youth" , but we always look for alternatives which can hide our real age or keep our age from showing up.

I received some beauty products from Adeline for the review purpose. These are anti aging moisturizer and organic eye serum, both have anti-aging ingredients to fight wrinkles.

I was reading a book, it says ' Forty is the new black' . I really liked this saying, we can grow old but age shouldn't define our boundaries. If you think these wrinkles can make you look older, then don't let these wrinkles show up.

Adeline anti-aging moisturizer came in a small bottle, you can easily pump the serum and apply on your face. I normally apply it in night before going to bed. You can also apply it in morning. This serum is neither too thick nor too thin, it is non greasy, it hydrates and moisturizes skin well. Also, it has mild fragrance and after applying to the face sometimes it creates bit tingling. 

When I applied it for the first time, next day I noticed some slight red rashes on my face. Then I applied it again by giving a break of 2 days, then it didn't give any rashes. I have no noticeable wrinkles as I am still in my 30's. I am using it daily to keep my skin healthy and young.  I observed that it keeps my skin hydrated and glowing.

As per company, Adeline's Anti-Aging Face Cream is formulated with 5 powerful ingredients that fight wrinkles and rejuvenate your skin: Matrixyl, Witch Hazel, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C & Vitamin E. 

I also tried Adeline's Organic Eye Serum, this is to minimize signs of aging around eyes like dark circles or puffiness around eyes. This also came in a small bottle ( 15 ml), and serum looks bit like glue. I usually take small dab of this serum and apply around my eyes and rub slightly. It feels bit sticky and it tightens the skin around eyes like a face mask. I found it unscented and refreshing. 

I didn't experience any allergies with this eye serum, I'm applying this every night since 2-3 weeks , and found it bit refreshing and it tightens skin around eyes.

As per company, this serum has natural ingredients like cucumber extract, Chamomile extract, Aloe leaf juice, Sunflower seed oil etc. 



In a nutshell, I am satisfied with the quality of Adeline anti aging moisturizer and eye serum. Not all moisturizers and serums suit everyone's skin, so if you want to try , first put a small amount in test area say hands, if you don't see any skin allergies then only you should apply these on face.

Adeline's Anti-Aging Moisturizer  and Adeline's Organic Eye Serum both are available on Amazon and currently costs costs $35.25 each.

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.