Translate

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Ozeri 4x3razor Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer Review

Pedometer definition from google search - "Pedometer is an instrument that gauges the approximate distance traveled on foot by registering the number of steps taken". You can find all sorts of colorful pedometers in market these days ranging from few dollars to hefty price.

To be honest, I don't hit gym daily or  I am not an athlete or a runner. I am a blogger who walks almost 3-4 times a week  or sometimes walk on treadmill for fitness and staying healthy. I recently tested a pedometer from Ozeri called 4x3razor Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer. I used this pedometer during my daily walks and now sharing my feedback.
 
This pedometer comes in a box with clip, strap, a small pin and a cell. This is really sleek and light in weight. I was happy that I got a black pedometer and not green or pink one. This pedometer has 3 buttons- Mode, Reset and Set. I started playing with these buttons and in some time my pedometer was setup. It has many options such as total steps, kcal, steps, daily, time, miles etc.
  



 
I tested this during my daily walks. When I walked on treadmill with different speeds , then it gave almost accurate readings. It also has a clip and a strap on it. You can use either as per your convenience.  I prefer the clip one, strap gives me feeling of wearing office tags.

It also has clock , I normally keep my cell phone at home during walks. So, this clock helps me in checking time.You can personalize settings of pedometer and if you need to change anything then you can easily reset it. It takes your height, weight and the steps you take in ten feet and gives accurate data in terms of burning calories.

In a nutshell, I liked the sleek design and found it to be mostly accurate. It is very light weight and small. Only initial setup takes some time, then it is good to go. If you want to keep an eye on your steps and calories burnt then this would be ideal gadget for you.

Ozeri 4x3razor Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer is available on Amazon and currently costs $28.95.

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.