Translate

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Old Factory Romance Candle Gift Set Review

I am a huge fan of candles. Everyone in my family loves candles and we burn different candles almost every day at dinner time. I like collecting different scented candles too. I recently reviewed Romance Candles set from Old Factory. Old Factory company launched many candle gift sets which comes with 3 candles each. I am sharing my opinions about Romance Candles set here.

Romance Candles comes in Rose Petals, Champagne and Dark Chocolate fragrances. These are soy candles which comes in 2 Oz size jars. These came in a small cardboard box .

Rose Petals -  I decided to try Rose Petals candle first. Whenever I cook, my living room gets filled with strong food smell. I burnt this candle and kept in living room during cooking. Even though this candle is really small, its fragrance is awesome. It filled my living room with nice fragrance of fresh roses. It is a perfect fit for Romance Candles set as it fills air with romantic fragrance.

Champagne - Next I tried Champagne, it filled my room with strong grapes fragrance. It was similar fragrance as when someone opens a bottle of champagne. I liked this fragrance moderately.


Dark Chocolate
- This candle gives strong chocolate smell, you would love it if you love chocolates. To be honest, when ever I burn this candle I start craving for chocolates.



I liked scents of Romance candles. As per Old Factory, these candles burn for 20 hours. I normally burn these candles for 30-40 minutes. I am satisfied with the quality of these candles. I found these candles bit expensive, I would love if company can launch these sets in bigger jar sizes say 5 Oz and with some discounted prices.

Old Factory Candles Set are available on Amazon and currently costs $25.00. 

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.