Translate

Monday, October 27, 2014

#InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask Review

I recently got a chance to test and review hair mask from InstaNatural. It is a product used for hydrating and conditioning hair.
(image credits- InstaNatural)
I mostly apply conditioner after shampooing hair. You can consider this hair mask mostly as a conditioner. It comes in a plastic jar containing 240 ml . This is having thick cream like consistency and not like oil.
It is very easy to apply. I mostly use it a conditioner i.e after doing shampoo, I take little amount of this cream and spread it on my hair. I only wait for 5-7 mins and then wash with water.

This product doesn't produce any lather, it is having consistency like cream and is not very oily. I checked my bathtub and bathtub was not slippery after its usage. It is light brown in color and has strong smell. I couldn't describe it's smell but it smells little strong.

When ever I apply this product it makes my hair soft and smooth. I could feel the difference easily. Also, I noticed that I was able to comb my hair easily. It reduced hair combing time by at least 50%.

In short, I liked this product. I am using it as a daily conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and silky. You can try it for preventing dry hair problem, it hydrates hair really well. Only feedback or suggestion that I would like to give is to make it smell like some flower. Currently it has some wild woody smell. If it can be changed to some good flowery smell then I would really love that.

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask is available on Amazon and costs $19.95.



Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.