Translate

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Dual Julienne and Vegetable Peeler Review

I am always in search of products which can make daily life easy. Recently I got a vegetable peeler from Priority Chef for reviewing and sharing my honest opinion.
(Image credits- Priority Chef)

It's called as Dual Julienne and Vegetable Peeler as it serves dual purpose of vegetable peeling and creating julienned or thin striped vegetables. This tool looks like a razor and it makes peeling process like shaving vegetables. I am using this product since a month and have used it in many ways.


I observed that this peeler is extremely easy to use when you have to peel long vegetables like yellow or green squash, carrots, radishes etc. Just hold carrot or squash in hands and start peeling or use other side of peeler to make thin shredded slices. I can easily peel 3-4 carrots in a minute. It's also very efficient in peeling cucumbers. I mostly use this for peeling carrots and cucumbers during salad preparation.


 




(Image credits- Priority Chef)

I also peeled potatoes using this. It works but I like traditional vegetable peeler more for peeling potatoes. As potatoes are almost in round shape so it takes more time in peeling using this razor kind of peeler. But if you have to julienne potatoes then it's good in that.

I have washed it in dish washer as well using hands. Be careful while washing as it has sharp blades. You just need to put it under tap , running water cleans it very well.It's very useful if you have to make vegetable noodles, you can easily make julienne vegetables using other side of peeler. In short, I really like this handy tool and it has really eased my life.

If you want to try this product, this product is available on Amazon and currently costs $7.95.

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.