Translate

Monday, May 13, 2013

Affresh Cleaning Products Review

 
I recently got a chance to review cleaning products from Affresh. They have cleaning supplies for all the cleaning needs of your house.  I am using these products since 2-3 weeks for daily cleaning activities in my house.


Affresh Dishwasher Cleaner- I was in search of some dishwasher cleaner. My dishwasher frequently troubles me with black particles on mugs and glassware. I used to clean it with vinegar and baking soda. This time I tried Dishwasher Cleaner from Affresh. These come in tablets form and fits easily in soap section. I used it and it cleaned the dishwasher very well. Now I have solution for cleaning dishwasher hassle free.



(After using Affresh Dishwasher Cleaner)
Affresh Washer Cleaner: This product is designed to remove deposits and bad smelling residues from washer. This also comes in tablets form. My washer is not giving any bad smell  but I gave it a try. It is very easy to use and cleans washer very well.



Affresh Stainless Cleaner- I always need stainless steel cleaning products for cleaning my kitchen sink. My sink is always covered with stains and rust spots. I liked plum scent of this cleaner. I sprayed this cleaner all over the sink and left it for some minutes. I had to scrub and spots were getting removed. I found this product bit mild and wish that it should be more strong for reducing scrubbing efforts.

(Before: Rust stains)

(After: Rust stains removed)
Affresh Kitchen Appliance Cleaner: This cleaner is used for cleaning all appliances in my kitchen. I cleaned my refrigerator, coffee machine, microwave and oven with this cleaner. Just spray some cleaner on cloth and rub the appliances. It cleans very well and removes bad smell as well.

Affresh Cooktop Cleaner: I have old cook top in my house and any spill or leftover food particles turn into big black spots on it. I tested this product on my cook top when it badly needed cleaning. I found that it works best if you spray and left it for some time. Then take some sponge and scrub the cook top. It removed many spots from my cook top.It works best if spots are not very old. I would love to see this product bit stronger so that scrubbing efforts can be minimized.

                                                                   Before                                   After
  
I liked Affresh products and liked the fact that they have designed different products for different cleaning requirements. You can check Affresh Products at their website.

Buy Affresh Products
Affresh Products on Facebook


Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page. Any claims about material or data taken is from website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.