Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Redweek.com Timeshare Rentals~Great for family vacation on a budget



About RedWeek.com: 
"A longtime fan of timeshare accommodations but reluctant buyer, RedWeek Founder Randy Conrads recognized the need for a reputable, do-it-yourself timeshare rental and resale marketplace. Determined to put a trustworthy face on an industry known for its slick salespitches and questionable scruples, Conrads embarked on a journey called RedWeek.com in 2002.Now a leader in the secondary marketplace, RedWeek is the largest, most reputable online timeshare marketplace with more than 1.5 million registered users"

I got a chance to review Redweek site for timeshare rentals. I was interested to learn about this site as I had never heard about timeshare rentals before.
What are Time share Rentals:- 
As per my understanding, in simple words it can be described as renting your own cottages, holiday homes to another travelers. This eliminates not only middleman but also saves lot of money and time. Lets take an example to understand this:-Person A has his holiday home in Florida, he wants to rent it out. Person B wants some holiday home in same location. Then if directly B can take home for rent from person A, then it will be a simple hassle free process. It means no middleman, no extra hunt, no wastage of money and benefit of both parties.
Person A (owner)---------No Middleman-------Person B(renter)
Redweek site is based on this Timeshare Rental concept. This site has registered members who can be either timeshare owners or normal travelers. You can either join it as a guest member or can avail its membership. If you are timeshare owner, you can post about your properties. If you are a traveler, you can search for all listed timeshares.
I searched for many holiday destinations on this Redweek site. I could see many offers which looked lucrative. But, most of the good offers which fit in my holiday destinations list are for 7 days or 10 days period. I have busy schedule these days, and can't afford to go for long holidays. I am planning to make use of Redweek Timeshare rentals during Christmas holidays.
I feel that this site is very good for timeshare owners as well as travelers who want some extended stay. Extended stay could be very expensive if you look for hotels. Timeshare rentals could be an affordable solution. I would love to see more timeshare rental postings on this site. 
You can check more about Redweek site here. 
Connect: 
Redweek.com on Facebook
Redweek.com on Twitter
 


Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got Redweek membership for purpose of doing review.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.If you are buying this product, please make sure to check all details on company's website.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.