Translate

Monday, April 6, 2015

MeasuPro BPM-50W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Review

MeasuPro has launched another BP Monitor series named BPM-50W. This is small and portable wrist blood pressure monitor. I will be sharing my feedback on this new BP monitor today.




This BP monitor is very sleek, small and came in a little box. I have seen many BP monitors at clinics, pharmacies, stores ; but I have never seen such a small monitor before.

This looks like a big wrist watch, just wear the device and press set button and it starts measuring your blood pressure. There are no wires and no setup is required. Monitor and small wrist shaped cuff are attached together and this monitor has 3 simple buttons; 'Set 1' and '2' for taking readings for 2 users and 'Mem' for saving readings in memory.



It also shows pulse rate along with blood pressure readings and as per manual it can store up to 60 records for 2 users. I stored 4-5 readings but didn't actually test saving 60 readings. This monitor comes with 2 AAA batteries, which are already included in device.


 This BP monitor can be easily taken anywhere, you can keep it in your purse or bag while doing traveling. I liked the compact size and looks of this blood pressure monitor but in terms of accurate readings I think I can rely more on MeasuPro BPM-80A . 

MeasuPro BPM-50W Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is available on Amazon and currently costs $34.99

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.