Translate

Friday, October 24, 2014

Smart Weigh 500 x 0.01g Digital Pro Pocket Scale Review #TOP500

Have you ever felt the need of weighing very light weight items like envelopes, small food items etc.
When we post envelopes then knowing weight helps in deciding the shipping prices.
(image credits- smart weigh)
Pocket scales are designed to solve this purpose. I recently got a chance to test Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale. This scale is very small and made up of stainless steel. It's a cute and small scale which is designed to weigh up to 500 grams in increments of 0.01g.


I am using this scale in my kitchen for weighing small food items like dry fruits, some herbs etc. I also weighed my jewelery items on this scale to get an idea of their weight. This scale has 4 buttons to start, change weigh settings, count pieces and hold readings. I normally use oz or gm settings for getting readings, it can measure in gm, oz, ozt, dwt, gn, and ct. It comes with 2 AAA battery cells and has a 2 minute auto shut off feature. So, even if you don't press it's off button , this smart scale will get turn off automatically to save battery. The readings are shown clearly on screen with blue light in background.
It also comes with a plastic lid case which can be used to protect this scale or can be used as a tray while weighing.

I think it is easy to use and you can keep this scale in kitchen or office desk and this can help in weighing any small items you can think within 500 gm limit. If you have to post envelopes frequently or have some home business then this gadget would be really helpful . It gave me correct readings and I am satisfied with this scale.

Smart Weigh Pocket Scale is available on Amazon and costs around $19.99.
 
Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.