Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pearl Paradise Freshwater White Pearl Necklace

pearl paradise
"We specialize in providing affordable, high-quality, classic, elegant and stylish pearl jewelry designs at up to 80 percent below retail prices. This includes pearl necklaces, pearl bracelets, pearl pendants, pearl earrings, pearl rings and pearl jewelry sets.Our commitment to quality, customer service, and unbeatable pricing and selection has helped us become the Internet’s premier source of pearl jewelry, with more than 100,000 satisfied customers to date. Please browse our enormous selection of top-of-the-line pearl jewelry (one of the largest pearl inventories in the United States) and find that special gift for your loved one or the perfect piece of pearl jewelry for any occasion." 
I liked a quote on Goodreads:
“Jewelry takes people's minds off your wrinkles”
Sarah Phillips


Isn't it true. I always try to wear my best jewelry during special occasions. Recently I got a chance to try a white Freshwater Pearl Necklace from Pearl Paradise.
It was packed beautifully in a box and came along with the certificate of purity. This is traditional white pearl necklace made with 7.5-8.0 mm freshwater pearls. You can choose size and clasp of necklace.Strand length comes in 16 or 18 inches.Clasp can be chosen from white or yellow 14-karat gold.
I liked golden clasp on white color necklace and chose the same.


When I first opened the box, I was amazed with the luster of pearls. Pearls are almost round and similar in size. I am not a jewelry expert but I liked the luster and shine of pearls. It is very easy to open and close its clasp. But I felt that its clasp is bit delicate.It should be handled carefully and no pressure should be applied while opening or closing this.



I also liked the pearl care kit which Pearl Paradise sent along with this necklace. This pearl necklace is perfect for any occasion. It is not only elegant but looks really beautiful. I attended a friends marriage a few days back and received many compliments for this beautiful necklace. 

This freshwater pearl necklace comes in many colors like Pink, Lavender, golden etc. It costs $139. Pearl Paradise deals in variety of pearl jewelry items like Pearl sets, pearl earrings,pearl pendants etc. If you are looking for pearl jewelry for yourself or want to give gift to special someone, then take a look at Pearl Paradise collection.

Pearl Paradise Facebook
Pearl Paradise Twitter

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page. Any claims about material or data taken is from website.

1 comment:

  1. Hi.. Your post is very awesome and helpful.White pearls are very expensive in the market.That is also use as a jewelry .Every ladies want to this item for his beauty.Thanks for this tips. white pearl necklace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.