Translate

Friday, November 6, 2015

DKnight Magicbox Bluetooth speaker Review

If you question anyone if they like music, listening to songs, my guess is about 80% of people will say 'Yes'. I think we all love music. When ever I am in train, in bus ; I mostly find people wearing headphones and listening to music, or few people reading books or some tired people taking nap (If you board train early morning, you will find most people taking nap :-|).

Personally I love music, my day starts with listening to calm songs. Music really soothes my mind. Sometimes I listen on TV, laptop or my phone. I got a chance to review Bluetooth Speaker from DKnight, I thought that I will be able to do the justice to the review as it is something which matches with my interest.

 This speaker comes in black, red, blue colors , I received mine in black color. It is light in weight , weighs 8.3 ounces and comes with a cable. It has Bluetooth feature and can be used without any cable. I could connect my cell phone easily with this speaker using cable and without cable i.e via Bluetooth.

I mostly use it for amplifying sound and enriching sound quality. It really fills my room with rich sound. The quality of sound is at least 10 times better with this speaker than one without using it.

You can easily control voice level using this speaker or from the phone. I also sometimes use it for hands free calls, it works fine.

Pros:
  • Small in size and lighter in weight I can keep it anywhere like on my study desk, on kitchen counter tops , bathroom (spa time). 
  • Dual Functionality- This device has hand-free speakerphone function, just dial a number and put call on speakerphone. Also, this can be used as normal speaker for listening to your favorite songs.
  • Solid battery backup- Just charge it once and then it lasts for hours (8-10 hrs).
  • Amazing sound quality- Just love the sound quality. 

Cons:
  • Plain vanilla design, I think it should come in some cool design with more color options.
  • It's little expensive.

In a nutshell , I think this Bluetooth speaker serves its purpose well. If you are looking for something similar you can try this. DKnight Magicbox Bluetooth speaker  is available on Amazon and currently costs $27.99

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.