Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox: Review

I got a Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox from Influenster for review purpose.For those who are new to Influenster, it is a site which gives opportunity to its members to review new products.


Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox Contents:
  • Colgate Optic White Mouthwash
  • Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
  • Colgate 360 degree Optic White ToothBrush
  • Belvita Biscuits
  • Splenda Nectresse Sweetener
  • Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer
  • Dickinson's Towelettes
  
Influenster always give a chance to explore new products in market. 

Colgate Optic White Products:

Colgate is one of the brand which I can easily trust. I have used almost all varieties of Colgate toothpastes. This time I tried Colgate Optic White Toothpaste. This toothpaste has good smell and gives fresher feeling for a long time. It has strong mint flavor. So, if you are not a mint lover, you might feel this as bit strong. I am using it daily and it cleans teeth well. I also tried Colgate 360 degree optic white toothbrush. It is specially designed to clean teeth and tongue in a 360 degree pattern. I liked this toothbrush. I tried Colgate Optic Mouthwash as well. But I didn't like this. It is very strong in flavor and I found its taste bit weird. 



Belvita Biscuits:
Special thanks to Influenster for giving me chance to try Belvita Biscuits. I liked taste of these biscuits so much that now I am a fan of Belvita. These are perfectly baked, crunchy and very tasty. These are perfect for breakfast or snacks. Biscuit size is quite big and 2-3 biscuits are good enough for snacks time or tea time.



Splenda Nectresse Sweetener:
To be honest I like sugar and rarely use Sweeteners. My tongue is not addicted to sweeteners. I tried Nectresse and one small pack of this was sufficient to make tea sweet. It is good and healthier option but still I can't resist tea with sugar.

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer:
This is the first time I saw and tried any moisturizer in spray form. I found it very interesting and new. Quality of this lotion is almost same as traditional Vaseline lotions which is good. Only downside is its fine mists spread on nearby areas like basin, floor and mirrors. I am not able to perfectly spray it on my skin only.

Dickinson's Towelettes 
This is a new brand for me. I really liked their towelettes. These are very effective in cleaning face and removing all oil from skin. I found these very refreshing .These come in individual packs and are perfect for quick touch up. I always keep these towelettes packs in my bag. 

In a nutshell, Influenster's Sugar 'n Spice Box was real fun. It was full of interesting products.

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose from Influenster. Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page. Any claims about material or data taken is from website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.