Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mediterranean Snacks Review

"What happens when you combine a healthy attitude with an active lifestyle and nutritious snacks? At Mediterranean Snacks®, we call it Living Snactive™!That’s why we created a line of calorically smart snacks that work with your active lifestyle, not against it. Whether you Live Snactive™ by running, practicing yoga, cycling, or just walking your dog, Mediterranean Snacks® are a great choice for healthy snacking."

I love trying different snacks and food items. This time I got a chance to review crispz and chips from Mediterranean Snacks.

I tried Veggie Medley Chips, Veggie Medley Straws, Original Multi Grain Chips,Hummuz Crispz and Lentil Crackers. I liked Original Multi Grain Chips the most.
Original Multi Grain Chips:
I really liked the flavor and taste of these chips. These are very crispy and yummy.Once I started eating these, it was very difficult to control. Multi Grain chips are made with 7 grams of whole grains per serving from corn, wheat, rice and oats. As per manufacturers, these chips have no  trans fat and contain 40% less fat than normal potato chips. These chips are very light and you can enjoy this snack guilt free.
Veggie Medley Chips and Veggie Medley Straws:
I liked the taste of these Veggie Medley chips and straws. These are colorful and crispy snacks made with spinach, tomatoes and potatoes. I liked the taste and flavor. Only change I would like to see in these Veggie Medley line is use of less salt.
Hummuz Crispz and Lentil Crackers:
I enjoyed both these with some toppings. I added chopped onions,tomatoes, chillies and some salsa on top of these crispz. Roasted Red Pepper Hummuz Crispz are made with garbanzo beans. I can feel Hummuz taste in each crispz. As the name suggest, their Lentil crackers are made from lentils. These are rich in protein and also labeled as gluten free.


Cracked Pepper Lentil CrackersRoasted Red Pepper HummuZ crispz

                                                        (Image Credits: Mediterranean Snacks)
Overall I am satisfied with Mediterranean Snacks. I would love to try their another snacks as well. Many of their products are gluten free. Cost of one pack of chips is $2.99.You can buy these snacks in stores like Whole Foods, Giant. Check all stores here.
Buy Mediterranean Snacks Online 
Mediterranean Snacks ~ Facebook 
Mediterranean Snacks~ Twitter 

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got a one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.