Translate

Friday, February 22, 2013

Woolzies Dryer Balls Review


"Woolzies are pure handmade New Zealand wool dryer balls that soften your laundry naturally without any of the chemicals of conventional fabric softeners."

Recently I reviewed dryer balls from Woolzies. This was the first time I heard about dryer balls. I had no idea that such product exists in market. A set of Woolzies for normal load contains 6 balls. 

These balls are handmade from fine wool and can be compared with Tennis ball in terms of size.
 
Main idea behind using Woolzies is to keep clothes separated which helps in drying clothes faster. I am using Woolzies since 2-3 weeks. I tried these on different loads varying from small to large.For using these, just keep these in dryer along with clothes.


I observed that these balls are very effective in drying clothes faster for small to normal load. Earlier I used to run my dryer for almost 90 minutes for 1 load of clothes. Now I am able to get it done in around 50-60 minutes. But, in case dryer is overloaded then 6 balls are not sufficient. In that case you need to increase number of balls by 8.

Woolzies states that these balls lasts for 1000 loads. Usage of these balls can really help in saving energy and money. I also observed that after laundry clothes are soft and not entangled. These balls keep clothes separated during whole dryer cycle.With these balls there is no need of fabric softener. These also soften laundry. But, if you like your clothes scented then normal fabric softeners can be added.

According to Woolzies these are hypo-allergenic and safe for people with wool sensitivities. In my house no one is allergic to wool, so I couldn't really give my opinion on this point.

In a nutshell, Woolzies is a very useful household product. I am satisfied with its usage.A set of Woolzies having 6 balls costs $34.95. 
You can buy Woolzies online here.
Connect with Woolzies:
Facebook
Twitter

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page. Any claims about material or data taken is from website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.