Translate

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sneaky Pete's Beverages Review(with Discount Code)


SPB Fruit Template


Sneaky Pete is bringing his delicious oat-based beverages to you!  Not only are they heart-healthy and have oatstanding nutritional value, they are delicious, too!"

I recently reviewed some Oatstanding  (I mean Oatstanding only, it is not a spelling mistake :-) ) beverages from Sneaky Pete's. Mailman saw the parcel and noticed Sneaky Pete. He was a bit surprised and asked What is this Sneaky Pete ? I was also curious to find out how company got its name. They named it after little Pete(grandson) who used to sneak into room to see the beverages manufacturing process.

It comes in Apple, Mango, Peach, Grapes and Raspberry flavors. I tried all of these.


This drink is made by brewing oats and then flavoring with fruits. It is a healthy drink as it has oats. Oats contain a good amount of fiber and this drink makes taking daily fiber easy.I liked mango and peach flavor drinks a lot. These drinks are very good in taste and refreshing. See how Mango beverage looks:


Only change which I could suggest is to reduce some sugar content if it can be done. Although drinks have natural sweetness only, but I felt one or two flavors more sweet.

In a nutshell, I liked the health benefits, taste and flavor of Sneaky Pete's Beverages. These drinks can be purchased from stores like Shoprite, Giant Eagle,7 Eleven etc. You can find more information about stores here.
Sneaky Pete has offered a special discount for my readers. For 15% off on total online purchase, you can apply discount code SNEAKYBLOGGER (good until December 31, 2013)

You can also connect with them on Facebook and follow on Twitter.

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page. Any claims about material or data taken is from website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.