Translate

Thursday, November 15, 2012

OOFOS Sandals Review

OOFOS Sandals

From Company's Website:-
"The OOFOS Original Black Sandals are the best recovery sandals on the market -plain & simple. Whether you have sore feet, stand on your feet all day, are a distance runner, dancer, or simple looking for an "after-workout" or "anti-fatigue" sandal or flip flop, The OOFOS Sandals are for you."

The OOFOS Family Mission is to "Make YOO Feel Better!"

My Review:
I got an opportunity to select OOFOS sandals from their website. I chose Black OOFOS for my husband. These were shipped in a big box and were well packed. I also tried these sandals.I said "Waao" when I used it first time. These are so comfortable, that you feel like you are walking on air. My husband really liked his sandals. 
(My OOFOS)
OOFOS have thick insole layer and this acts as a cushion. These are perfect if you have sore feet, or your feet hurts after long day of work. These are really comfortable and provide full support to entire feet. These sandals can absorb shock and reduces body impact.You can also wear these on rainy streets as these are water resistant. These are also good looking and can be used in daily routine for walks, on beach and even for shopping trips.
http://www.theinsolestore.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/800x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/l/blackoofosprofile.jpg
(Image credits:The Insole Store and OOFOS)
These sandals have insole layer, and this adds few inches of heel. So, if you are too tall and wear only flats, you might have to consider this.

These sandals come in various colors like black, mocha etc. for both Men and Women.Its price is $39.99. We really liked OOFOS sandals.If you want to buy OOFOS then you can buy these online at the Insole store here You can also connect with them on Facebook  , Twitter  and Pinterest.

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.