Translate

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WayGood Tea - Chamomile Mint Cleanse Herbal Tea Review

One of my family member is struggling from Irritable Bowl Syndrome which causes acute stomach pains, discomfort, stomach cramps and bloating. We have tried everything which might be possible for curing this disease. Doctors say it happens due to stress and cure lies in change of diet and lifestyle. Since this disease was diagnosed we have changed our lifestyle, now we are giving more importance to healthy and nutritious food.

We realized that some things really help in soothing this pain like green tea, Chamomile tea, Peppermint tea , soups, yogurt etc.  Recently I got a chance to review some herbal tea from a company named 'Way Good Tea', I wanted to try their herbal tea as in our house we are using variety of herbal teas these days. I'm always in search of something which can permanently cure this LBS disease.






Way Good Tea comes in many flavors, I received Chamomile Mint Cleanse Herbal Tea. This tea came in a very cute box which holds 22 leaf sachets. Each sachet is individually packed and this preserves the aroma of tea leaves. I really liked the box and planning to keep it for holding other tea bags once these sachets are over.

Main ingredients of this herbal tea are Chamomile, Calendula, Hyssop, Peppermint, Papaya and Dandelion. I have tried Chamomile, Peppermint and Dandelion teas before, but never heard of other ingredients before. Use of papaya in tea actually amazed me, I never thought about usage of papaya in tea.

Chamomile is a kind of flower and it really soothes upset stomach. Before receiving this herbal tea , I was using pure chamomile tea. A cup of Chamomile tea before bed  really helps in restful sleep. Papaya is also known for easier digestion. This ingredient provides nutrients to support the immune system and helps in breaking down the carbohydrates. Dandelion helps in detoxification process of kidneys and flush out toxins. Peppermint is known for reducing IBS, constipation and cleaning respiratory tract.

In short, the ingredients list is quite impressive and most ingredients help in reducing stomach related problems, soothing stomach aches , detoxification and promoting restful sleep. Just put a bag of tea in a cup of hot water and wait for 5 minutes,  water color changes to slight orange and tea is ready.

I really like the aroma of this tea. Even after using tea bag, used bag is still full of flavor. We noticed that this tea really helps to sooth stomach and helped a lot in the IBS pains. It works best when taken before bed time. My husband liked this tea so much that he is planning to order this tea again.

I would highly recommend this herbal tea to anyone who loves tea, or looking for something which can aid in digestion or soothing whole system. I couldn't find any negative points about this tea which I can quote here. Just found that it is bit expensive, if company can make this product available at bit lower prices, this might be a great hit. It should be introduced in the pharmacy stores.

If you want to try, you can order Way Good Chamomile Mint Cleanse Tea here.  One box full of 22 leaf sachets currently costs $16.95

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.