Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Regenepure Biotin Conditioner Review

I noticed that my hair gets dry and rough in winters. Wind, rain, snow all contribute in seizing the beauty of hair. Due to this, I have to regularly condition and moisturize my hair and scalp.
(Image credits- Regenepure)
I don't change my shampoo normally, but have tried atleast 2-3 different conditions in past few months. Recently I got a chance to try and review conditioner from Regenepure.

I have not heard about brand Regenepure before, later came to know that they sell lots of skin and beauty products. I got this conditioner delivered from Amazon , you might be familiar with their packing style. It was very well packaged to avoid any damage.

This contains Biotin, Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil etc. If you are not familiar with Biotin, then it is a water soluble B- vitamin , it is necessary for cell growth and often recommended as a  dietary supplement for strengthening hair and nails. Tea tree oil is always recommended for skin. I have tea tree oil and it works like a charm on acne and other skin issues.

As per company, this conditioner is Paraben and sulfates free. Parabens are preservatives used in cosmetics which might cause skin irritations and allergies. I'm not listing all the ingredients here as the list is long.

I've been using this conditioner since 2-3 weeks, I noticed that it conditions hair well. It moisturizes hair and scalp. It is basically a volumizing conditioner. I used to have severe dandruff, not sure how it worked but It has decreased amount of dandruff.  I normally apply this to wet hair and keep it for 10-15 minutes, then I rinse it . It makes my hair silky and shiny. Also, now after hair wash , I've to spent little time in untangling my hair. I've not noticed any additional hair fall or any other skin issues after usage of this.

It has Peppermint and gives nice fragrance. It is bit expensive i.e $25 for 244 ml , but it works well.  Regenepure Biotin Conditioner is available on Amazon.

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.