Translate

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sasquatch Smartphone Car Holder Review

I have a GPS device but most of the times I just make use of cell phone to navigate. If you are a person who uses cellphone for navigation, you must have felt the need of a holder in car.

I received a smartphone Car Holder from Sasquatch to share my honest feedback. This came in a little box and is in red and black color.

I just mounted this on my car dashboard and it was ready to hold my cell phone. I am using it for last 2-3 weeks and never faced any issues. It securely holds my Nexus phone and phone never fell when car is stopped or there is any road bump.



This is very useful tool and has eased my life, now I never have to hold cellphone in my hands. When phone is in holder, I can easily operate it and also charge phone at the same time. To be honest, I have stopped using my GPS and just using cell phone everyday.

I liked this car holder and would suggest it to everyone.Sasquatch Smartphone Car Holder is available on Amazon and its current cost is $19.99. It's bit expensive but really makes life easy.

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.