Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Concord Foods Guacamole and Salsa Mix Review

Concord Foods - a division of Concord Foods

"Concord Foods Incorporated is a leading supplier of retail food products and custom ingredients to nationally recognized supermarkets, food service operators and leading food manufacturers. Our retail division offers a wide variety of produce friendly items from Candy Apple Kits to produce seasoning mixes."

I recently got a chance to review Guacamole and Salsa mix from Concord Foods

Concord Food's Salsa seasoning mix and Guacamole mix comes in small packets. These are very easy to use and add appropriate flavor to dishes. I tried these for making Salsa and Guacamole.

Salsa Seasoning Mix:-
Seasoning mix contains many ingredients like bell pepper, tomato powder,onion lime juice etc.For making Salsa, I just chopped onions and tomatoes in a bowl and mixed Salsa seasoning mix. It made instant salsa. You can adjust the hotness level by changing seasoning quantity.
The Salsa was a huge hit in my house. It makes a great side dish and can be taken as salad or with chips.


Guacamole Mix:
This is the first time I prepared Guacamole at home. Guacamole mix is very easy to use. I just cut 2 Avocados and then mashed those. Actually Avocados were not very ripe , so I mashed these by adding little amount of water. I also added some fresh Cilantro and then Guacamole mix. It was so easy and Guacamole was ready. Guacamole mix helps in making a tasty dip in little amount of time.




In a nutshell I liked the concept of these seasoning mixes. Concord Foods have posted many recipes at their website. You can check their recipes here.

Concord Foods Rebate Offer:
Concord Foods and Disney have a cash rebate available through May 31, 2013 You can check more details here- http://www.concordfoods.com/rebate/

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page. Any claims about material or data taken is from website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.