Translate

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pro Bar Meal Bars Review: Healthy and Delicious Bars


"PROBAR creates delicious, convenient, healthy plant based food products.  We strive to become the leading provider of REAL FOOD choices while maintaining our commitment to quality, sustainability, and fantastic taste."

Pro Bar has launched various new delicious and healthy bars in this spring season. I got a chance to review new flavors of Pro Bar Meal Bars.

I have already reviewed many flavors of Pro Bar Meal Bars in past and really liked that. Pro Bar Meal Bars are meal replacement bars. These bars are healthy alternative for meal. Whenever I get too busy with daily work, then these bars save me :-) . I like the fact that these bars are made with all natural ingredients and are mostly in raw form. I can feel the ingredients in each bite .

Each Pro Bar Meal Bar is made with fruits, nuts and seeds which are rich in nutrition and provide enough calories to satisfy hunger.Each bar is full of dry fruits like almond,pistachio , grains like oats and fruits like cranberry etc.So you are taking dried fruits, fruits and grain all together when you are chewing these bars.

These bars come in many flavors.I reviewed Oatmeal Raisin, Mint Chocolate, Chocolate Coconut and Superberry & Greens.
Oatmeal Raisin:
Oats are very good for heart. I take oats in breakfast almost daily. Pro Bar extracted health benefits of oats in their Oatmeal Raisin bar. It tastes almost similar to oat cookies. I like oats and raisins and liked this bar very much.
 
Nutrition facts from website:-
 
These days I am paying attention to nutrition facts of food products. This bar has high dietary fiber content i.e 20 %.  It has 0 % cholesterol and 370 calories. I think that if Pro Bar can reduce Sodium % as well, then this bar would be perfect in terms of nutrition.
  
Chocolate Choconut:-
This bar is a treat for Chocolate lovers. It is yummy and so delicious. It is perfect combination of chocolate and coconut.
SuperBerry &  Greens:- 
Have you ever tried any bar made with veggies? If not, then you must give SuperBerry  & Greens a try . It is made of green veggies like Spinach, Broccoli, Spirulina etc. This bar is high in anti-oxidants. I am a picky eater and don't like Broccolli :-) This is the reason I didn't like this bar much. But my husband who is a big fan of greens and veggies, liked and ate all these bars.
 
Mint Chocolate:
If you like Girl Scout cookies , then you must give this bar a try. I liked this bar moderately.
Some facts (from website):
1) Probar is a good meal replacement.
2) Certified Organic, 100% Vegan
3) Rich in raw foods- 70% raw

In a nutshell, I am satisfied with the quality of Pro Bar Meal Bars. I always keep some bars in my handbag for those sudden hunger calls. Each Pro Bar costs $3.29.  
ProBar is giving special discount code for my readers. Visit their shop here and enter code “BLOGGER” at checkout and you will get 40% off your first order.
If you are looking for some healthy bars, then you should visit Pro Bar's website.
Connect:
Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.