Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

Bows 'N Ties Repp-Striped Tie By Puccini ~ Review


Bows 'N Ties
"Bows 'N Ties is an online retailer for quality neckties, bow ties, cuff links and handkerchiefs. They divide their ties in 18 different color shades.They are more than just a tie shop.Besides tie knot instructions, they also educate you on specific dress codes such as Black Tie Attire, the right and professional Job Interview Attire, or the popular Casual Business Attire that many offices have adopted for so-called casual Fridays."

It is an old saying that you can judge a man by his shoes. I feel that when you are dressed formally, then it is not only your shoes which help in creating your first impression but Tie also plays a pivotal role.  
I recently got a chance to review a designer tie named "Puccini" from Bows 'N Ties. I gifted this to my husband who reviewed it.

Classic Silver and White Striped Necktie
This Puccini tie is in classic silver with white stripes. When my husband saw it, he really liked its color and design. It is a sober and decent tie; perfect for formal occasions. 
This tie is made up of microfiber, has silky texture and looks elegant. Good thing about this tie is that it can go with many shirts. My husband matched it with all shades of blue, grey and dark shades. I was quite surprised to see that it costs just $9.90. At this price, you cannot expect such a good quality tie.


Good things:
1) Easy to go with :This is a very nice tie for office wear. You can easily match it with many of your shirts. 
2) Affordable -  It costs only $9.90.
Puccini Tie also comes in many other colors.
Trendy Regimental in Aubergine and PinkRich Peacock and White Striped TieDeep Burgundy and Grey Striped Tie

 
Overall we are impressed with this Tie. Bows N' Ties also have bow ties, cufflinks etc.Their site also gives instructions on tying neckties, on How to Tie a Bow Tie, and even on How to Fold a Handkerchief. If you want to try Bows N' Ties, then you can browse their websiteYou can also connect with them on Facebook  and Twitter.
 
Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got a product for review purpose . Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.