Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Passion 4 Life Liquid Vitamins and Minerals Review

About:
"People are stressed, depressed, tired and need more energy. They need "quick" fixes to pep them up that are natural and also great for the entire family!Passion 4 Life liquid vitamins and minerals is designed to provide stamina, focus, energy."
 
I got a chance to review Passion 4 Life Liquid Vitamins and Minerals.  I am not a fan of fruits and vegetables. I have been always a picky eater and many a times diagnosed with iron deficiency.On occasions, I take some vitamins and minerals pills.
I hate swallowing pills, so liked the fact that Passion 4 Life is liquid. As vitamins are very strong and difficult to digest, so it is better to mix these in water or juice while taking. Passion 4 Life vitamins look like orange juice. I am taking these vitamins for a week. I take 1 tablespoon of these by mixing it in water. I have experienced no side affects. I liked the taste while drinking. But,I didn't like its aftertaste. My husband also tried these vitamins. But, he liked the taste as well as aftertaste.

As per Passion 4 Life Manufactures:-
  • It  has 135 vitamins, minerals,antioxidants, amino acids and much more. 
  • It has no added or refined sugar, no caffeine, no soy, no wheat, no gluten, no artificial flavors or colors. Please note that These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
You can read more about ingredients and testimonials at their website.

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got a bottle of Passion 4 Life liquid for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page. Any claims about material or data taken is from website.Please note that some statements taken from product website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.