Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion Review and Sweepstake Details


"Alpha Hydrox makes battling sun damage, dryness, lines & wrinkles, age spots and acne easy and very affordable.  Our alpha hydroxy treatment products help to prevent and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and creases."

I love trying new brands and new skin care products.This time I reviewed Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion. It comes in a easy to use bottle of 6 fl oz size. This product is designed to keep skin healthy, to reduce wrinkles,fine lines and syptoms of aging.

I usually apply face cream, moisturizers for my skin care. When I saw that Aplha Hydrox is designed to reduce wrinkles and dead skin. I was excited to give it a try.  I will be entering in 30's soon, so its perfect time to start using anti wrinkle creams. I am not having wrinkles on my face, but I have dull and rough skin.  I am using this anti wrinkle lotion since 2 weeks. Initially when I applied, then I got some tingling and burning feeling. My face is too sensitive and sometime it reacts too much. I took break for 1-2 days and then applied it again. This time it gave no issues. I noticed that this lotion keeps skin soft and smooth. I am applying it daily before going to bed. It is showing good results and I could feel my skin much softer.

This product is designed for dry skin. I felt that only little amount needs to be applied, else it makes skin oily.

Anti wrinkle products are mostly expensive, but this lotion is quite affordable. It costs $10.99.
Overall I liked this lotion and it is now part of my daily skin care routine

Buy Alpha Hydrox Anti Wrinkle Enhanced Lotion
Alpha Hydrox on Facebook
Alpha Hydroxy on Twitter.

Facebook Sweepstake: 
Alpha Hydrox runs 'You could be Fan of the Month' contest on Facebook. On the last day of each month, one lucky person will be randomly selected as the Alpha Hydrox Fan of the Month!  They will win $100 worth of Alpha Hydrox products!
Enter here to win $100 worth of Alpha Hydrox products

Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose.Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. If you are buying this product, please make sure to check directions of usage, ingredients and side-effects if any on website page. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.