Translate

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Passive Aggressive Pajamas Review




About:

Passive Aggressive Pajamas is a new online store for women pajamas, pajama sets, capri pants, shorts etc.These pajamas are made up of 100% cotton. You can customize your pajamas using over 100 sayings that shows style and attitude.

My Review:
Passive Aggressive Pajamas sent me a Long Pajama Set and a Capri Pant for review purpose.
I am a pajama person and can be seen wearing pajamas whole day. I was really excited to review these Capri and Pajama sets. 
I got Pink color Capri with Frogs print. This Capri is really cute and having completely new design .This is made of 100% cotton and is very comfortable to wear. This is also very light in weight. 
One good thing about this store is that you can also customize your pajamas using over 100 sayings listed in web site, to show style and attitude. I chose small one with wordings "I almost laughed" .


Another item which I reviewed is Blue color Long Pajama set. This set is having Blue Cami with white pajama having colorful smileys in background.

Cami and pajama both are comfortable and made of cotton. I also liked color, design and contrast. I chose "stop copying me" wording for this pajama.


Good things:-
1) Pajamas are made of 100% cotton and are very comfortable to wear.
2)  Colorful pajamas with new designs.

Things to consider:
1) Handle these as you handle other cotton clothes. Don't heat these too much in dryer, else these might shrink.
2) While choosing Capri pants, choose one according to your size. These can't be adjusted and comes in a bit large waist size.

Overall I liked this site. If you want to try Passive Aggressive Pajamas, then you can browse their websiteYou can also connect with them on Facebook  .


Disclaimer- I received no monetary compensation for this post. I got one or more products for review purpose . Opinions expressed are 100% of my own and not influenced by anyone.I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result because of  use or misuse of product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.